Possessive Pronouns in Arabic are not separate words but are added to the end of nouns. They follow the same distribution of person, number, and gender as personal pronouns that we learned last week. Today we will learn possessive pronouns with examples.
- Janice Knoppers on Egyptian Arabic Basics
- admin on Lesson 8 – Arabic Tanween التنوين
- Tomas on Lesson 8 – Arabic Tanween التنوين
- admin on Lesson 6 – Arabic Sun and Moon Letters الحروف الشمسية والقمرية
- Regina Pendleton on Lesson 6 – Arabic Sun and Moon Letters الحروف الشمسية والقمرية