Arabic is one of the most challenging languages to learn. It involves several difficulties with the writing system, pronunciation of certain sounds, grammar, and variation between dialects. At Champolu, we break down these challenges into simple elements.
Apps and Games
ALIF: Arabic Language Is Fun! A platform for learning different Arabic skills. It includes innovative apps to help you learn Arabic reading, writing, listening and speaking. In addition, it contains PDFs and audiovisual materials to help you learn grammar and vocabulary.
KAAF – Arabic Writing
This app teaches you to write in Arabic, both by typing using the Arabic keyboard, and by using handwriting on screen. (Coming Soon!)
AYN – Speech Training
Arabic has several sounds that are difficult to make. This app interactively teaches you how to generate thee sounds, while comparing your pronunciation to native speakers. (Coming Soon!)
This Udemy Courses introduces you to the basics of reading Arabic. It includes an introduction to the letters and their sounds and shapes, all the way up to recognizing letters and reading words. Learn More
Learn More through free language learning materials, including courses, interactive slides, pdfs, videos and more!
- Noun Phrases in Arabic – 5 grammar topics in 10 minutes
- Lesson 10 – Question Words in Arabic
- Lesson 9 – Prepositions in Arabic حروف الجر
- Lesson 8 – Arabic Tanween التنوين
- Lesson 7 – Demonstratives in Arabic أسماء الإشارة
- Lesson 6 – Arabic Sun and Moon Letters الحروف الشمسية والقمرية
- Lesson 4 – Arabic Personal Pronouns
- Lesson 5 – Possessive Pronouns in Modern Standard Arabic
- Lesson 3 – Arabic Prefixes and Suffixes
- Lesson 2 – Learn Arabic diacritics/harakaat/tashkeel
Sign Up for our Updates